PriddySoftware works on software projects using this process:
- You download the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and sign it and email a scanned copy to me at email@example.com (This is a document protecting you and me from disclosing your idea to 3rd parties or me from continuing our conversation if your idea is in conflict with another customer that I am working for)
- I sign and send you a scanned copy of the NDA and now we can discuss your idea
- You send me a detailed email of your idea, user scenerios, what you expect to see, pictures of napkin drawings if helpful to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your phone number
- I will read over the information, try to understand things and give you a call to discuss and make sure that I understand all of what you are asking for me to do.
- I will send you a quote including all of what I am expecting to do (this will be fairly detailed and have no assumptions, if it is not in the document I will not be working on it). This expectation also includes bug fixes in the program out to a period of time included in the quote.
- We will communicate any details of the document and correct the document if needed (note that no money has yet to exchange hands)
- If you do not accept the Quote and do not want me to work on the project, no problem you did not waste any money, just yours and my time.
- If you accept the Quote I will start working on the project and give you an expectation of when it will be finished
- When the project is delivered, you will get an opportunity to use it before it is on the AppStore
- I get payed
- I will publish the application on the AppStore and support the application for the time limit as described in the quote above.
I have done this process with many customers and most appreciate the accuracy of the quote as well as the expectation that is set beforehand.